The Akita Review
This year’s breeder and owner ads* will again be featured in a special publication, The 2017 Akita Review. It is a collection of high quality ads showcasing the cream of the crop from your kennels, as well as advertising litters and planned breedings. The 2017 Akita Review will be included with the purchase of the 2017 National catalog or may be purchased separately. You won't want to miss reserving your feature page(s) promoting the best your kennel has to offer. Have questions? Contact Kathy Amrine email@example.com.
The front, back, inside front, inside back and 1st inside pages were auctioned in a "somewhat silent" Facebook auction. Here are the winners:
- The front cover auction winner is Laurie White! Congratulations Laurie!
- The back cover auction winner is Vikki McConnell! Congratulations, Vikki!
- The inside front cover auction winner is Keith Venezia! Congratulations, Keith!
- the inside back cover winner is Angi Diamond! Congratulations, Angi!
- The "page one" auction winner is Barbara Renegar! Congratulations, Barbara!
Ads on inside pages of The Akita Review will cost $100/page. Pages are limited, so reservations will be first-come, first-served.
Ads in the Akita Review are intended to showcase our dogs, litters, breeding programs and accomplishments. The Akita Review reserves the right to decline any ad inconsistent with our goal of promoting the breed. All ads that are submitted must be at 300DPI and CMYK in color. If you need ad design assistance, please contact your professional ad designer.
Place your order here.
The following Templates are available at no additional charge. Send photo to Kathy Amrine to place your photo into the template. If you choose one of these templates, please be sure to
- specify which template you would like
- background can be any CMYK color, font can be any True Type Font
- send a 300 dpi photo and the text you wish included
- if you want a specific font, include the .ttf file you wish to be used (include as an attachment, not just the font name)
- specify CMYK color for the background or attach a snip of the color you would like used
- you will receive one proof for approval. All changes must be stated at that time, then a final will be sent. Changes after the final may be made for a nominal fee, and within time constraints.
- Deadline to send to Kathy for her to put into the template is August 22, 2017.
Click here to view Template C (two page)
Templates for your professional ad designer's use:
You may also submit your own art or have your professional ad designer submit artwork. Submit completed ads by August 25, 2017.