Akita Rescue Donation
The primary mission of the ACA Rescue Committee is to financially support local Akita Rescue groups which have obtained an ACA ID number. The ACA Rescue Committee helps these groups defray extraordinary financial expenses that are associated with the dogs they have rescued. All donations* are disbursed to help these local Akita Rescue groups.
*Donations are not tax-deductible.
If you have any questions please contact ACA Rescue: email@example.com
RESCUE WISH LIST
The listed items are items needed by our Akita Rescue Groups. If you have any of the listed items and would like to donate to one of our Akita Rescue Groups, you can contact the Rescue Group(s) you are wanting to donate to - Click the Rescue Group Tab for contact information.
- Monetary Donations - help to defray the cost of Vet Care and Boarding
- PetSmart, PetCo gift cards, Visa Gift Cards
- Foster Homes, Volunteers, Transportation
- Food, Dog Treats
- Food Bowls, Water Buckets, Heated Water Buckets, Bucket Clips
- Tarps - Bungee Cords
- E-Z up Tents
- Blankets - Dog Beds, Rugs with Rubber backs, Towels
- Crates - preferred sizes #500 & #700
- Igloo Dog Houses
- Fencing - Kennel Runs - Exercise Pens
- Patio Bricks
- Baby Gates
- Grooming Supplies (Slicker Brushes, Combs, Shedding Blades, Nail Clipper, Scissors)
- Ear Cleaner, Shampoo, Eye Ointment, Medicated Shampoo
- Disinfectants, Laundry Soap
- Advantage or Frontline, Worming Medication
- Leashes, Dog Collars, I.D. Tags
- Grooming Tables
Akita Club Rescue accepts donations of any amount.
Thank you for your consideration!