National Specialty Rotation
The ACA implements a National Specialty site rotation plan made up of 3 geographical districts.
The 3 districts will be as follows:
Beginning in the year 2013, the ACA uses the following three rotating locations for its National Specialties:
- 1) Denver, CO/General Area (2013)
- 2) Cinncinnati, OH/General Area (2014)
- 3) Wild Card
- 2013: Denver, CO
- 2014: Wilmington, OH
- 2015: Wild Card: Dallas, TX
- 2016: Westminster, CO
- 2017: Wilmington, OH
- 2018: Wild Card - Sturbridge, MA
- 2019: Denver, CO/General Area
There may be cases where the board will need to make adjustments should extenuating circumstances arise, keeping the best interests of the club in mind.